Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3G for iPod Touch Review

Technology moved on and time came when iPod Touch can not only be music listening device and connect to “Wifi” but also have 3G! Introducing to you 3G for iPod Touch by Virgin Mobile!

 

At fist I was bit skeptical about whole 3G for iPod Touch and on top of that, why would I need 3G for iPod Touch when I have smartphone or iPad for that?

Nice thing about the 3G for iPod Touch is not only connection but also something you can take on the road and have wifi turned on all the time. While many carriers charge $30+ for data plan with Virgin Mobile I got it for $20 and what I like most about it? NO FREAKING CONTRACT! :)

Anyway, if you are in USA and want 3G for your iPod Touch you can either go to Virgin Mobile

ipodtouchtricks

 

What do you think about the 3G for iPod Touch? Do you see your self using it?

5 comments:

Sullyvaj said...

Nice article. I'm gonna get this. Thanks!

michael said...

Im a virgin mobile costumer and i was wondering if i could get a discount. I have been with virgin mobile for a year and half and im satisfied with there service and this is a great deal but virgon mobile should let their costumers use their acounts for this device

Max Wei said...

3G for my ipod, nah.. i'd use my phone.

anyways, can you check my webiste
ipodtouchjailbreakinginfo.blogspot.com

matty said...

These are by far the best mp3 players around. Thanks for the great review.

Matt
ipod touch 64gb 4th generation

Anonymous said...

Sucky data plan, the iPod would eliminate the need for my mobile phone if I could find an ulimited data plan for a mobile hotspot device.