Friday, December 18, 2009

Sorry For Not Posting Much

Hello my dear Ipod Touch Fans! I am truly sorry for not posting as much as I want to about iPod Touch tips and tricks. But forward on I will try to post at least once or twice a week on some tips that you might find interesting. I wonder if you also want me to post something like special deals on cases, games and apps overall? I have magic internet touch to find really cool devices for less than what you would pay anywhere else.

Thank you for being loyal readers and followers of this blog. So far we have received over 1.7 Million! Yes Million visitors since 2008 and counting each day more and more. There is about 4.500 RSS Readers on daily basis.

All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!!

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Yeah! Keep up the good work!!

electronicgadgets said...

I just got my ipod touch I would be intrested in reading more of your posts in the future, or have you stopped posting?

iPodTouchTricks said...

@electronicgadgets: No I haven't stopped blogging :)