Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3.500.000 Visitors since 2008 on iPod Touch Tricks

Well in less than 1 day we are going into new decade and New Year 2010. Therefore I wanted to share bit information on how well we did this year on iPod Touch Tricks Blog.

I must say that I am very proud to announce that we reached over 3.5 Million Visitors and almost 6.000.000 page views since 2008. Without you hard core and new iPod Touch fans we would of not made it.

Many of you that read iPod Touch Tips and Tricks blog are also new and that’s why I wanted to let you know how important is to us that you visit regularly basis or at least sign up with our RSS feeds (Left -Blue Button) via Email or RSS feeds reader such as Google Reader, NewsGator etc.

Bit information about this blog:

Topic: Everything about iPod Touch

Posting Ratio: 1-5 times per week

Owner: @JoeHobot

Twitter Acc: @iPodTouchTricks

Forum: http://touchcrunch.com/

Established: October 2007

Bloggers: 4

Dashboard - Google Analytics_1262011006180

Ok lets cut it right here with info.

So basically what we are trying to let you know that for many of new visitors this blog is No.1 source because we offer all types of troubleshooting, tips and tricks that nobody else cares about not even Apple.

I mean lets say that I (Joe) personally get at least 10-30 emails per day with problems that people have with their iPod Touch. Thing is Apple does not care you are just their customer to me you are iPod Touch owner as I am and we have something in common! Finding best Applications, What are the Best iPod Touch Games, Troubleshooting Wi-Fi, Changing iPod Touch Design and bunch of other things we all do on daily basis as iPod Touch owners.

Anyway, I want you to let know that I wish you already Happy New Year 2010 and that I am glad you visited iPod Touch Tricks blog.

 

PS:Feel free to comment below what you are especting to see on IPT Blog in 2010….

No comments: