Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Many Ipod Touch 1.1.3 Firmware Owners are disapointed.

Looking at some 30 comments since yesterday on Ready For Ipod Touch 1.1.3 Firmware Many ipod touch owners are disappointed because Apple is charging $20 for additional applications. I think we all should wait for Developers other then Apple to start coding applications for free.

I have been Open Source Developer for few years now, and there is nothing better then receiving nice Thank You letter or small donations from people that support you and your Programs/Applications/Webdesigns etc.

Jailbreak as we all know was not out the same date as firmware 1.1.1 or 1.1.2, it was always released 2-3 weeks later. Therefore I think there are some experts that will start creating applications for Ipod Touch/Iphone just like for Blackberry or HCT phones for free.

Since I get about 10-15 email updates per day from good ipod touch sources, even from Apple iPhone developers, I will give my best to provide you (How To, Where To) links to get Ipod Touch Applications for Free(Open Source) without Jailbreak your Ipod Touch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without the apps, what did the new firmware do? Added a small banner on the bottom and that's all I noticed.

bterrier said...

What is Apple doing? : (